Re: Site updates September 6th

Superb wrote:

Have you anything to say in your defense, before you are savagely hauled off to serve your sentence for such disgraceful copyright infringement?

I'd like to say that there is a good reason for the long delay in weekly updates.
yes my precious! we likeses it doens't we my precious! and we doesn't care about nasty copywritses does we my precious! No! golum!

Infringe them my precious! Yes! infringe them all!

I would like to say that there is a good reason for the long delay in weekly updates.