Re: Grail to the Thief: An Interactive Audio Adventure

kamochek wrote:

hi.
5 dollars?
and it is a complete thing which you disided?
i asking because when the inquisitor's heartbeat still wasn't out, i saw that it's price will be 14 euros, and then i see that it cost 19 euros.
kamochek.

$5 is the final price.

kamochek wrote:

hi foraltaplay.
not for the blind side it self you need a software, but i don't remember how it's name.
so i can't tell you, and it was on my old hard drive.
but fortunatly, i saved it for the current hard drive.
is it comersual?
i asking, because if it's free, i can upload the windows version.
if it is not free, ofcorce i wont do that here.
dark, you don't want cracks just on this fourum, or in general not?
i'm not uploading here, but i'm myself using them and downloading and searching for them.
kamochek.

Grail to the Thief is a commercial project, so we are asking the community to not upload and share it without permission. If everybody pirates the game, we'll make no money, and if we make no money, we won't be able to make any more audio games in the future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : foralltoplay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Optimus123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector