Re: drag and drop with NVDA

While this doesn't directly solve your issue, I have only had success with dragging servers on Android. Otherwise, navigate to the server you'd like to move, and rout your mouse position to that location. Next, make sure to enable Mouse Tracking and you'll also probably want Play audio coordinates when mouse moves. Then, left-click and hold, and drag to the server you want to move To.
It's long-winded, I know.
The issue I'm running to is that whenever I move a server, it just happens to create a server folder with the server I dragged, and the server it landed on. I just want to change the order.