Re: Looking for someone who has beaten Castaways, or is good at it.

I wouldn't say I'm a pro, but I've beaten most of the missions (and am pretty sure I could do the ones I haven't). If you need help with something just shoot me an email and we can coordinate some time where we can both log on and play out a couple of them.