Re: A hero's call, problem with buy

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this, it's ridiculous and really not fare.
In my opinion if a business can't deal with orders properly or at least communicate in a reasonable amount of time than they shouldn't be selling a product at all.

Out of sight has already ghosted on some of their past responsibilities and should feel lucky that the community hasn't come down on them harder.  The first couple times it happened it was understandable because of extenuating circumstances, but most people have just given up at this point and don't see the value in pushing the issue, which really doesn't excuse anything, especially the complete radio silence.  Disappointing people is one thing, but running away from the problem is another, especially when money is involved and obligations have not been met.
But this sort of thing is edging into some pretty scummy territory, and if I was the person responsible I would be busting my ass to fix the problem or at least keeping the buyer well updated rather than letting my already damaged reputation worsen further.

But I want to let it be known that these opinions are my own and that Zawodnik was allot nicer about it than me.  I also do definitely feel sympathy for what Joseph went through and understand that this was Out of site's first big project, but at this point my good will is wearing very thin, and I'm not even one of the people who got screwed over that badly.
It's a shame too, because AHC is still a pretty good game that I run through every few months to this day.