Re: I'm an execrable audio player, help!!!!

# 21 I will try these recommendations. Unfortunately I couldn't play Code7 because I don't know English at all. If English text were added to each NVDA-readable line, I could then translate it with a special adon into the desired language.
# 28 Maybe we are not able to appreciate a good game. I read on the BSG blog a post in which the author was outraged because some developers greatly simplify their games because of people who simply blame the developers that the game is impractical, but the flaw is theirs because they do not want to admit that they are terrible players . I remember how unfair the situation seemed to me and I am afraid of becoming one of those critics.
As for Dragon village, everything has changed since I bought the administration manual. I arrived in the 63rd, chased the wolves, made a house for the king, and got rid of the outlaws. I still have 87 players. I will render the full text of the book translated from my language back into English.
Warning, spoiler:
Make cereal when the sun is shining
Move workers to other jobs when the drought comes
Keep the defenders on the watchtower with long arches
If you have to choose, kill the wolves first
People are your biggest asset, take something from the hungry village
Make friends with the king, the gods and the visitors to the tavern
All good advice, you think, but how to do it all?