Qws, Midiyoke and VSTHost help needed!

Hi,

I've exactly followed the article at
http://andrelouis.com/qws/art/art007.htm
but I'm stuck on the moment where I need to select the midi devices inside the VSTHost. The article says I should select one of the midiyoke ports as input which doesn't work though because Nvda just says unknown on this list so it sems there are no selectable ports at all.

I should say that I'm using Windows8 x64 and the installation process of midiyoke was difficult at first time because it constantly said it was interrupted and the installation was incomplete though I've disabled the uac and the firewall, still the same result. After running Windows-troubleshoting the installation worked, but now I'm stucking int the configuration process.

I hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks!