Re: myTrueSound feedback and some comments related to audiogaming

# 11 could you give more details about your personal experience? I'm just curious. It's perfectly fine if you don't want to. I also used crack software, but I gave up after realizing it was unethical.
# 1 I would gladly buy this game because I find the idea interesting and, hell, it's only 5 euros, but like many other blind people, the language barrier prevents me. If you add text before each of the actors' lines and the possibility that this text will be read by NVDA we could use a special adon that will translate the game for us into the desired language.
I understand that this system requires additional coding, but the logic says that it would be a source of extra money.