Interview with Philip Bennefall on tonight's Arcade

Greetings everyone,
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for such late notice. I've been so busy that I haven't had much freetime to post until now. As usual for my posts, the subject says it all.
Tonight at 6:00 P.M. Eastern standard time, or 11:00 P.M. GMT, the arcade will begin. On this evening's episode, an hour long interview with Philip Bennefall will be aired.
I had the Privilege to speak with Philip several months ago about upcoming game projects, his new Elias software, and we also venture into the past to discuss his life before programs, his first few games, and much more.

If you are unable to listen in this evening, we will be uploading the archive to the grenade radio website within the next couple of days, however a dropbox link to the interview will be posted after the show.
Tune in at:
http://grenaderadio.com:8000/gradio-mp3
Interact with the show using the twitt er handle Grenade_radio on twitter, and call us up on Skype using the ID grenade_radio.

You can also join us on teamtalk, where most of the live discussion will take place, using the host grenaderadio.com, and default ports.

Once more, the show airs at 6:00 PM eastern standard time, and at 11:00 PM GMT.

We hope to see you there!