Re: I need a key for Airik the cleric, please

Here's the thing though, if there is a slight chance of the person who bought the game getting ripped off because of the dev shirking his  responsibility, would it be an option to make it so that once someone bought the game, everything else was automated, license generating, and sending of the email with the license info? I mean, this way, the customer could be sure of not getting ripped off, as itw where. Because the way it is now, the dev, when someone buys the game, could just not send them license information, despite the customer buying the game. Would that be a possibility? I mean, yes, one can get their  money back, however if someone buys the game, the dev, if he's in-charge of generating the license etc, cannot just say fuck it and shirk his responsibility when someone buys  the game. If all of this was automated though, there wouldn't be a possibility of the dev ripping off customers. I don't know how viable this is, or how much it would cost; however given that there is a possibility of customers getting ripped off and not getting the key for the game as it is now, I would put a system of this nature in place. The dev saying fuck it and shirking his responsibilities in reguards to the game, generating keys etc, is no excuse for customers to get ripped off; at all. If one offers a service or product, then one needs to do his part as the one who's offering said servise or product, to insure that things work as they should. One cannot just go, see someone buys the product and say, ok, I won't complete my part of the deal, I won't send them the product, or whatever it might be. If the dev is shirking his responsibilities in reguards to the game, i.e: generating the key, and sending it to the customer who bought it; then either, 1. Do what I said above and pay for a servise or whatever that does all of this automated, or 2. Make the game free, as they are unwilling to hold up the part of their side of the purchace or product, in this case generating the license or key and sending it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector