Re: a question that really intrests me in these days

My maternal grandfather had a sword, which was often put into the rituals around Navaratri.

Before my uncle took it in a fight, and lost it somewhere, probably to the police.

There was this shop owner around whom I hung around my childhood since the shop was for the clothing for women, and my mother was friend with his wife. He actually kept a sword write under the futon in the shop, and I remember once he recounted some experience to other friend of his where he brings the sword out for some reason which I don't remember, and the other party promptly started their bikes and ran away.

Aside from this, all the weapons I ever held or used were toys, from swords, to guns, to bow and arrows, I really had a nice collection. particularly with bows I was really good, since I could hit the targets just by their sounds. Though I'm very much out of practice these days, since it has been ten years since I held a bow in my hands.

One of these days, even though I am grown up now, I'll still buy a set of sword and shield. They actually makes easier to enact the fighting scenes within my mind, which I can write into my stories.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : angarag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector