Re: Fool online WEB game

I considered it to be multilingual, however decided to stick with English only, because then I don't need to spend time for the additional things and English is well understood around the gloab so I guess that will do for now. Later perhaps we'll decide to implement Lithuanian (that's the language we use in our country), or even Spanish (my wife use to speak in Spanish quite well), but as I was saying, for now we have not these plans in priority.
I am excited to tell that yesterday we began to implement the Cards and Deck to the game, so it's in progress, of course I would love to make it faster, however for me job, for others studdies limits our time, but no matter, we'll make it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector