Re: This site is draining me so I'm leaving.

all I will say is just wow....
Not at brad, but at the rest who have posted in this topic so far, besides dark.
I personally have been seeing this ugly trend of attacking people for anything and everything all you need is 1, and the rest follow like sheep. I apologize for the word sheep if that offends any of you here( although it doesn't take much these days), but I couldn't think of a better one to express what I meant.
I was most disappointed by Nocturnus (post 19), to be honest, but I hadn't read the entire thread, of course.
so a new high/ low (depending on your point of view) people being ban for saying that this place can be draining, and that they want to leave.
I don't see anything wrong with this, if drama is being generated, it's by others and brad being ban for such even though he was going or not going to leave, is just...
I would suggest that the other admins and moderators revisit this issue, and do not go and do things in a frenzy just because the mob says so.

holy crap, people.
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : supremekiller via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector