Re: The strangest Bokurano Daiboukenn 2 Bug ever

Hi everyone, thanks for all the tips. Sadly, nothing helped.
There is a options file, but cutting it out does not fix the problem. I pasted it back in to get my settings back after trying.
When should I try to press A? During cutscenes, it skips forward the text, during normal gameplay, it does nothing. In menus, it also does nothing. I have restarted the game after pressing A at various points in the game, but nothing.
Yes, the time.hpi is in the data directory.
I should add that this bug doesn't prevent me from playing, since the game acts normally during gameplay. It's just the cutscenes and some music effects.