Re: Cytolk, cython extension over the tolk library

Semi agree with @35 and @36, except that using RTD is so easy (especially if you're using PBR for builds) that you might as well. Also, presumably you're already documenting your functions, so might as well include sphinx stuff in the docstrings.

I've recently started my own documentation journey, so happy to help you if you need any sphinx help.

I mean, it's so small I'll just write all the docs for you and do a PR if you want. I'm not busy getting ready for school haha.