Windows 10 update 2004 ruined my computer!!!

Hello all,
I am using a casper n310 tablet. A few weeks ago, windows 10 update 2004 became available for my tablet which I use for education perposes, and I installed it via windows update.
At first, everything seamed fine, but one or two days later, when I opened the pc again, it became clumsy. For example, even though I was connected to wifi, it wouldn't connect to netflix or edge would crash at the end of a download when it was supposed to scan the file for malware and warn me.
So I thought of checking for updates, and it found 10 or 15 driver updates. I installed them, I didn't have any doubts because it was coming from windows update, and it had to be harmless. However, I wish I wouldn"t have touched the updates at all!
After a reboot, I noticed that there was no sound. Upon asking my father, he told me that an x icon was on the sound icon and it was off. He clicked the icon and the computer tried to troubleshoot, but it said that it couldn't detect the problem.
A thought occured to me, however. If I paired the pc with my mother's bluetooth headphones, then the sound would come back.
In deed it did. And I reset the computer with local reset, but it didn't work. Later on I noticed that there was no battery icon on the notification tray and the touch screen wasn't working anymore.
So, is simply downgrading to 1909 going to solve the problem or is something more serious at play here?
And, withought forgetting, I tried to find intel sound drivers for my computer, but all the websites did were to either offer driver pack solutions or driver update utility, which I don't trust at all.
I'm sorry that it was a long post, but I use this tablet for education as I stated above and this is very urgent. Please help me fix those problems. Microsoft messed up big this time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector