Re: Build to Survive, version 5.0.5

Hi people,
I spent my day on this game and the atmosphere was great,  At least, until around 4 pm in my country. Then came what had to happen!

First Lieutenant mohamedSulaiman: tunmi coming and sharing this by a admin thing with out even asking me isn't nice you know.
VIP $  Chief Warrant Officer 3 tunmi: kicking me out of the dev team isn't nice either. rofl
VIP $  Chief Warrant Officer 3 tunmi: plus i did warn you on 3dyw. did you not see it
   First Lieutenant mohamedSulaiman: aha so you are trying to make i will revenge thing here. well.
VIP $  Chief Warrant Officer 3 tunmi: not revenge necessarily. just making you aware of how i feel
VIP $  Chief Warrant Officer 3 tunmi: roflkasdjg
VIP $  Chief Warrant Officer 3 tunmi: k i'm leaving now
tunmi leaves, preparing for another round of the Hamster Dance.
   First Lieutenant mohamedSulaiman: this tunmi never learn.
tunmi comes in performing the Hamster Dance like some crazy ass idiot.
tunmi is a member of team VIP!
tunmi is a paid user
tunmi is an admin
Alert: the player tunmi has became as a normal player , and he's admin rank has been deleted by mohamedSulaiman! What did you do tunmi?
tunmi leaves, preparing for another round of the Hamster Dance.
/blockquote>

I have a lot of respect for each and every one of you but I come here to have fun. I don't give a shit about your fights.  All I have to say is that I'm really glad that this game hasn't fallen into oblivion.
What's killing this game is not the bugs, the lags and stuff, it's this useless fighting bullshit. That's what's going to scare the players away. But then, since apparently some people would like to see this game closed... I guess it's all to their advantage.
By the way, I say I have respect, but it proves how much you respect the players. Congratz about that. Woohoo! And yet I've been coming here since the beginning, I've always found you great. I loved the atmosphere here, always relaxed and pleasant. I wouldn't say that everything was perfect, we know that in this community everything can quickly degenerate.
Despite my opinions on online bgt, I have always had a good opinion of your management. But it's as if I was wrong! I'm not going to start giving right or wrong to one or the other, even if some things seem to be self-evident. Either, you wanted to embark on such a project, and you hadn't considered taking responsibility for it? I can't figure it out. You were off to such a good start! Is there such a thing in this damned  community, stable people?
I thought we were already in enough trouble at the moment and that maybe we would have the intelligence to help each other more, or even support each other. But I took my dreams for reality... shame

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kruf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector