A heros call camp site!

Hello guys
I finished this game a ling time ago but now im stuck kinda
I cant find the camp sites.
I found 6 of them but the quest is not finished
I mean i have to find all the camp sites to finish the lay down the law quest.
I found 2 on the righ side of the nord south road
one after you pass the bridge neard the fisherman house
One near matias cabin
2 more neard the entrance to the bridhe the ones across from eachother.
If you can help me to tell me where is all of them
Thanks!