Re: braillenote touch and braillesense u2, which one is better?

Mmm, BLT32! 32 inches of bacon, lettuce, and tomato!

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
I'm sorry to be late on my reply.
Regarding what I wrote in post 7: Yes, I am talking about the Braille Note Touch Plus. It's running exactly like I described. It is currently on my desk next to me.
Regarding the Braille Note Touch 18: This is exactly the same size of the BLT 32. It is exactly the same case, but the Braille display is just smaller. All other products which have smaller Braille displays are put into smaller cases.
Regarding Keysoft:
If you wanna run Android apps which are self voiced or which for some other reasons require you to turn off the accessibility screenreader:
You can easily turn off Keysoft. No problem. But when you do that, you are thrown to the Android home screen. That means, if you, for example, launch A Blind Legend and turn off Keysoft, then the app is closed and you need sighted help to launch the game again.
I'm not sure if it's possible to run Talkback on the BLT.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector