Re: Do you still believe in the audio game revolution?

I was blind since birth and have been playing mainstream for over 25 years. If you know what you're getting into, most games don't take an entire day to figure out  really. Please read and listen to the recordings from the kenshira plays thread in general game discussion to hear me demo mainstream games if you can't be bothered to do it yourself. I'm actually doing this for you guys who aren't familiar with them, though I'm glad everyone else enjoyed them thus far. Got 3 recordings up so far since this is just getting started, but already got a new game lined up for next week.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector