Re: Blind Quest 2 - The Frost Demon Now Available

Honestly, playtime is more important to me than audio production value, so looking at the purchase of blind quest 1 in hindsight stings just a bit. I have gained more value for less costly games, some of which I still play today that  still feel fresh. Thats especially sad for me to have to say, because I'm the one who asked for that android port. Its similar to how I feel about movies. Do I wanna spend money on something thats just gonna last me 2 hours on average, or the same amount of money for something thats easily 10 times as long from start to finish on a single playthrough. I mean look at untold rpg, great music and ambience, and easily twice and two thirds as long as this, with an engaging story  collectibles, multiple paths and endings to boot. Gameplay is even almost similar, if not deeper, with more elements to consider, and at just about the same price. Now that, was 5 bucks well spent!