Re: looking for baseball games

The only two I can think of are Bari Bari Baseball and Baseball buy Jim Kitchen. I've never tried Bari Bari Baseball, but I know that Baseball by Jim Kitchen allows you to name team players, acts like an actual real live game and even has comercials in between parts of the game. The sound quality isn't great, but if you don't mind that it's a good pick if you just want a traditional Baseball game.