I released a shortcut to translate the clipboard text in iOS!

Hi,
I know this is anything big. But I have created it, becxause I find it useful. The usage is that you copy the text to the clipboard and invoke it. You can assign the VO gesture to the shortcut to make it quickly invokable.

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/8dc8f8 … 5b918194c1