Re: Why didn't humans did such a thing

64 bits is a weak key by modern standards, but iterating through just 128 bits requires the world's best supercomputers running for years.  100MB would literally take until after the end of the universe.  That's before you try to tell if you managed to produce a valid wave file or before you play it back to find out if it's interesting.  Just counting up an integer that big takes that long.

Arguably we could do it if we converted the solar system to computronium, but at that point we wouldn't be human by the definition we use today anymore because the kind of civilization that can do that is basically god in terms of scientific advances.