Re: Elten Network -- Big Update Incoming!

So, as of the 13th of September 2020, the Elten Network has 1385 users (in total since 2014.

Elten does have Badges/achievements now, which may help with mre activity in the forums.
I should note by the way, there has been no drama on Elten these days. Yes, crazy to understand I'm sure.

I did mention also in the forum, that many English folks do not say "Annually" when it comes to a price which you pay for a year. We say "yearly" instead.

Judging by what folks are saying so far with the news I shared (even with the 6.65 yearly plan), it'd still be a hard sell, simply because each plan is too little for what ya get in most of them.

I also would like to share something about Sound Themes that David shared earlier today in part, to clear that up too:

"I don't want users to buy soundthemes, but only downloading of soundthemes from the server will be a premium feature.
You always can send your soundtheme to other users in a PM, mail or publish it somewhere."

I compared things to Windows Mobile and it's lack of apps, while David compared things to iOS and you still needing to pay for a dev accunt to have your apps in the App Store (even if they are free apps.)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Simter via Audiogames-reflector