Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Embird gets an absolutely mean moveset all the way up to gigasinge. Fireball flurry? Volcanic storm? Broil? There's dive bomb I guess, but you'll be rocking peck up until level 31. And then you have sandy wind, and smoke shield, and growl, and sneer. Gross! You could transform to Vultair right away, and get all those same moves, but you'll just get them later than if you stick with Embird. Embird gets gigasinge at level 45, but Vultair gets it in the mid 50s. Then Embird gets suicide dive at level 48 or something. Vultair doesn't get it until level 60. At first blush, this looks like dead weight right up until the main story is completed. Oh, I forgot about flame blizzard. I always forget about flame blizzard. Flame blizzard is really easy to forget with that 70% accuracy or whatever it is. Am I missing something here? Should I just use the torch for a decent flame move? Wait, -10 strength and -15 magic attack. Gross! Fail!