Re: We're alive complete collection

I grabbed mine from the podcast feed.

They're all in the one feed now, so it's easier to get the files, only thing you need to do is Name the files the way you like, which is what I did and removed all the tags because they just got in the way.

I numbered the chapters for each We're alive story, so they're at least in order.

Each We're Alive story is also in its own folder.

These are the podcast versions, which any of you can easily grab yourself from the feed.

Here is the feed where I got mine from.

http://www.podcastone.com/podcast?categoryID2=1225

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phoenix009 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector