Re: Who inspires you?

Let me explain about Ken Jennings for those who don't know. In 2004, when I was a lot younger, he was on Jeopardy for 75 days, winning 74 of those games. I had never seen anyone that smart before. All I knew was I wanted to do that too. It kind of turned me into a trivia/game show nut. I spent years on the school quiz team, but that ended in college because my school didn't have a team. I miss my trivia competitions.