Re: emulator android

You have to install vmware player 15 I believe it is the latest and just click on the .vmdk file, it will ask you some questions, then you can start it up, it is straight forward enough.
Change the settings though, they might lag it since I didn't make it myself, I had to pump up them drasticaly, this is the OG ver though, with minimal settings and still on the setup screen.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : spay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector