Games in the style of turf wars for iOS or Android?

Hi.

For those of you who have no idea what turf wars is, it's basically your standard mobster type game. Rake in money, increase your gang, rake in money, upgrade equipment and what not. The cool thing was that you could claim turf as your own and the phone would use your GPS position and show real properties around you which you could claim for yourself, so, in escence, you could claim your naiborhood.
Since the last ratings are from about 8 years go, I wonder if there are any other accessible games of this type around.
Landlords 2 was a thing, it's basically a real locations monopoly, but it became inaccessible recently and if you progress abit, it becomes quite obviously pay to win.
There was a transformers type game where you had to build up troups and claim buildings, but that game went offline almost 6 years ago.
The rest I found, things like ingress and pokemon go are not accessible. Although, with the new screen recognition, I don't really know.

So, do people have any tips on what other GPS games are there?

Greetings Moritz.