Re: Add a * symbol before a new post?

Is it also Blinkie McBlinkerson trend to customise individual punctuation simbols and in what context they should be spoken? Nobody said you should set your punctuation to none, but each screen reader offers you to choose what exactly none, some, most and all will or won't speak. Well, it's better then yelling god no just because...
Clearly you follow the trend of not reading, because I said:
"I use the new posts link in fact, but if you configure your profile such that the topics have 75 posts on one page, the new posts link does not consistently focus me to the first new post in the topic. This probably has to do  with screen readers, but it's unfortunate nevertheless."
Besides, skipping all the punctuation, including the hash already present on each post is as simple as pressing your jump to next link command, or literally any other key, I mention this one since it easily allows you to go to the next link which will tell you the username of the poster without any clutter.
That being said, this debate is completely useless since there is nobody to implement new features on this forum anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector