Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hey guys!
I'm Manuele and I've just start to develop audiogames in an indie studio.

I'd like to join this community to have some advice and feedback from players and learn how to do my work better. <3

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : get cracks here via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : matej via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : bgt-master via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LovingLindsay1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : tswkelbris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : k0rt4 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : miguel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sanzef via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mmaslo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : karankumargupta via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : [spacemanjaune] via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Finafin via Audiogames-reflector