So i've saw the trailer for hogwards legacy and... Its amazing!

Hi.
I believe yesterday a trailer for hogwards legacy, a game for ps5, was released. It apperaed on my youtube home page so i was like hell yeah lets check it out! Indeed, its the hogwards we are thinging of, and its open! A fucking open Hary Potter universe!
I'm blind so i cant really tell you what's displayed, but as far as commends on youtube go i've seen people say that grafics are amazing.
If this game wil be accessible and released for PS4/other platforms too i'm getting it on launch!
I'm a huge HP fan so i wil be disappointed if the game wil be inaccessible, which it wil probably be.
Edit: I also found this
https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/16 … the-1800s/