Re: I need a program to convert mp3 to text, please

You want to turn a piece of audio into a txt file?  I mean, is this all spoken word?  If so, that is called transcription and no, it's not cheap.
On the other hand, if this is music, I do believe audio to MIDI converters exist, but you may not end up with the results you're expecting.
So either way, it would appear to me that the best conversion tool would be your ears, if you're up to that kind of thing.  If it's an mp3 containing text you wish to read, you're going to have to type it out.  Try taking it a sentence at a time and using a media player with a handy pause feature?  Sorry, I may still be confusing the issue at hand here.