Re: Problem with family sharing on iOS

Part of the issue could be that you live in different countries. Some apps are not available in certain countries.
Also, you can only share apps among family members if you also share a payment option. As an example, there are members of my family who I do not want using my payment source, so that is turned off. What this means is that we can still share apple music, apple tv plus, etc, but we cannot access each other's purchased apps.
This is not a setting you can change by person either. Either all of your family members share a payment source, or none of them do.