Re: slay the spire now accessible!

Hi,
so I've started playing around with mods, and am curious which ones you guys have found work out the box.  There is so much to work through, it might be helpful.
So far, I've tried the necromancer and kombatant, both characters work brilliantly.  the two I'm looking at trying next are the duelist and wanderer trilogy.  will report back if any issues come up.

so the duelist seems to work fine, some relics are apparently clickable but I'm not sure if that is overly important because a lot just let you view the card pool.  I've had no problems with gameplay as of yet though so I'm classing this as doable for now unless something comes up.

I'm only trying for about half an hour or so at the moment though, as I don't have much time on my hands and want to try and work through the most popular ones.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AstralAudio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector