Re: Any anime fans out there?

Yeah, I love the story behind blazblue also. Sometimes it feels like the guys are just yelling pointless crap at each other like in dragon ball, but if you can look past that then the story is amazing.

I agree about tekken 6 on the psp. The problem is that the intros aren't narrated, and all of the long story cutscenes from cenario were left out when porting the game to psp. Thats why i prefer tekken 5.

I really liked to read mothers Rosario on bakatsuki long before it was adapted into anime. It was really nice to finally know for once everything that was happening when the characters weren't talking. Back then, I was really obsessed with the world of sword art online,.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blind angel 444 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Shiro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector