Re: Conquest: another complex mud with crafting

@45:

And a portable one too, thank me for that asking Rayne in game for one since I was having nothing but issues with making the pack work with MUSH. You should know all about that. Oh shit, you'r Kaede...welp, you should work out who I am real easy by this post.

Soundpack's good, I just need to remember what is what sound wise...also yes, I can attest to how helpful you are on game, too. We got a good, helpful guild going in that regard

@45:

Not that I know of, no...but you can always bind recall stones to a location.

Alright, so. Can I unbind recall stones or something? I've one I want rid of, a copy of a lair one and I wanna rebind it without making a new one.

Also, how in the world are you supposed to deal with swashbucklers? Either I need insane parry, or insane dodge.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector