Calliope version 3.0, more than just a media player

Hello folks,
So allow me to preface this post by saying this is perhaps one of my biggest product launchers to date and I am a little nervous!
That all being said, allow me to introduce you to Calliope, the program that is now more than just a Media player.
Over the last year I have been overhauling, adding to and refactoring Calliope into this multi-screen masterpiece which unites features from all over the place.
Gone are the days where you need 6 to 8 programs to do related things, now Calliope can handle them all.
Here are just some of the features in the new version which may peak your interest:
• Download and listen to audiobooks: calliope gives you access to the Librivox public domain library, allowing you to search, listen to, stream and download any audio book in the collection.
• Stream radio: the program has hooked up with the folks over at Radio board to provide you a searchable database of thousands of Radio Streams to listen to, or if you have a different one, just enter the link in the custom field to listen! calliope will save your streams and when possible, display data about the playing one, like current track.
• Manage playlists: Create, edit and add to playlists of your choice, including those not made in calliope. also run our fixer to fix playlists that do not work due to a changed drive letter!
• manage your music library. Remember that old music library you have knocking around from when iTunes was still accessible? Load it up in calliope and regain control over your music collection! Don't have one/ create your own library today and organise by Artist, Album, Genre, title, Year of release and more.
• Edit tags of files: metatags are pieces of data in music files that can hold information such as artist, album and more. Now you can edit these easier than before with calliope's built in editor.
• Create bookmarks, customise the amount you jump forward and back in a track, play an pause from anywhere and more.
• Give you information on top charts, song lyrics and song data.
• Search and download from youtube, giving you one of the most accessible and easy-to-use interfaces to Youtube DL I have yet seen. (I may be slightly bias).
• Supports popular file types including ogg, wave, mp2, mp3, mp4, m4a and more.
• Includes a sleep timer and internal output device management.
• And so much more.
This is merely a summary of what Calliope can do and I hope it has peaked your interest enough to read further.
Below is the link to Calliope's webpage and I would definitely like to hear what you think!
https://nathantech.net/products/software/calliope.php

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector