Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I think I kinda like Sansurgion. I'd like it even more if pollution solution and poison pressure worked the way they were supposed to. But this thing isn't weak to a whole lot and can take a hit. Is there anything that has something like toxic spray and poison pressure instead then? What are Cerberat and Delazzard like? It looked like they were going to get a bunch of moves off their weaker stat for a while so I passed them up. And I'm not sure how good Ratiera is going to be either. Does it get any standard move that's not shred or bite? Plus, I have never, ever struggled to kill a Ratiera. Killing it without having to cure poison afterwards, that's something else, but they die quick. I kinda wish I'd gotten good stats on something with poison body on it. That seems to go off much, much more often than essence does for some reason. Rumblebee also isn't half bad as long as you keep it away from the stuff it's weak to. As long as it isn't killed straight away, it's gonna get its health back with parasite bite and sucker punch.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BaelorTheBard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector