Re: What games would you like in the community?

I’m a fan of survival based games myself, and I don’t mean games which simply slap on a hunger and thirst system cause, well, why the hell not. I’d really be into a game which forces you to manage your resources carefully, plan your next move strategically, and which introduces realistic mechanics like a limited inventory, food rotting over time, your weapons and tools slowly wearing down until you need to repair them, and other stuff like that. I’d also like seeing some basic form of base and vehicle building. In short, I’d like games in the same vain of ARK survival evolved, stranded deep, and especially SubNautica. Alternatively, I’d like to see something in the genre of survival horror, like the old school resident evil games, and the first Dino Crisis. Finally, and if we’re being honest, most unrealistic of all, I’d kill for something similar to Fallout, a game set in a post-apocalyptic, open world, were you’d be able to explore, fight monsters, and just generally do what you feel like doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Samuel Farrugia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector