Re: Audo, endless racing game

@34

Hi Diego,

Thanks for letting me know. I have not experienced this bug personally. Two ideas:

1) The drifting cues are opposite the direction you're moving. It's sort of like dust getting ejected away from you as you move. Eventually you'll hit walls on either side that are panned to the side you're on.

2) Are you playing without headphones? Something that can happen in "landscape-secondary" mode is that the phone is upside down, so its stereo speakers are reversed. Currently the game doesn't detect this and flip the stereo image. If this is the case, then try rotating your device. The UI will rotate with it so the speakers will line up with the controls.

Let me know if that helps. Thanks!