The Idle Class, an incremental that has a lot going for it

Hi all,
As incrementals go, goal wise this one's about starting a business and gaining that sweet, sweet money. Click the gather dollars button, then hire your first intern at around $15. Gather dollars, hire employees, get those upgrades... hold on a sec, 1 out of 600 unlocked? Oh my gosh what the?
There are, however, some interesting mechanics, an almost constant stream of upgrades and achievements with little breaks here and there, but the more you hire the more you unlock, and sometimes the more you click. Earn dollars sometimes changes to earn windfall which is essentially the equivalent of a powerup state that you keep tapping to gain extra money during that time period. Then there's even a fake but actually functioning email system where if you get an email you can type back and get dollars from it. Apparently there's also certain words you can use, that are business elated that give you more dollars!
However, currently when you send an email the info with the bonuses and stuff vanishes pretty quick.
I have also found a slight bug, clicking social to find the twitter and reddit and stuff, doesn't make the modal focus, so you might have to shut the window and go back in. I think you can look at the source currently to find the links, but that's kind of besides the point. Apart from that, everything seems good so far. I hope some of these bugs might be able to be fixed, as the game is in active development still.
https://www.smallgraygames.com/the-idle-class