Re: SHE NOIRE is out - Now available in English (PC-MAC)

I liked this game, but it seemed rather short. The game advertised five hours of gameplay, and I was able to complete it in just under two hours (I did listen to all the cutsceens and descriptions). I personally wish that there had been more focus on the puzzle elements, as I found that the object finding was rather repetitive. One idea I had was that there were more sounds, in which the objects were hidden rather than just moving around, hitting space, then finding the object based on that tone. Apart for that the sound effects and voice acting were extremely well done. Are there any sequels planned? The game did not go into detail about how the main character reached her status as an assassin, and how she evaded detection etc.