Re: New Game From Galaxy Laboratory, Komandoh!

Okay, thanks. I've been doing the 23-part one as often as possible but last time I only got one new part. Are there any more classes above Red in the original Komandoh? Because I get the feeling I've gotten nearly all the parts I can.

Edit: Just raised 4000 YGC and got one part from two rounds for 23 parts each! And I only have 75% of the parts! I checked my parts and saw that only two sets I have right now are lacking a piece. I'm guessing there is, in fact, another level to unlock, perhaps two, because surely there needs to be for that many parts to not be available!

I am at least doing better in Yellow Class now, consistently winning more often than losing, but it's still disheartening to do the spins and just get more of parts I don't need and only one new one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector