Re: What do you think about the Corona virus conspiracy theories?

Jade, I can't believe you're reduced to "don't make me do what I did before". Go and look up what the CDC has recently been saying aobut this virus. They've come out and stated now that the guidance they've posted in terms of dealing with the spread of this thing was posted in error. This means that this virus was never air-borne to begin with. That also puts an end to the wearing of masks, even though I know people will still continue to do so because of the fear they've had fed to them since this crap began. None of this surprises me in the least because that's the position I've held on to since the start of this mess. I won't judge you for wanting to continue to go around wearing your mask, but you'd better remember that this kind of respect works both ways. So, no you will not be putting me in my place, not that you succeeded in doing anything of the sort before. I merely stopped posting on that other thread because I thought it pointless to continue doing so. The truth of this is out there, so whether or not you accept that is yours to deal with. I am not going to argue this thing with you again, and if you're as wise as I believe you to be then you'll understand that it would be pointless to do so. I've said this a hundred times it seems, but I'll do so one last time. If you want to continue to wear your mask, then go right ahead--I can respect your reasons whatever those might be. However, you need to remember that this works both ways. There will be many who decide to not wear them any longer now that this information is out there. Let's just leave it at that. I know where I stand and it is based on factual information that does have science to back it up. You are going to stand by your view, and I will respect that. Either way, we need to get back to living life again and doing what we should have been doing all along. Families need to be provided for, bills need to be paid, businesses need to function, and all that. We're not going to do that if we remain in a state of panic and fear like we have been these past several months. Yes, there are some crazy theories out there, but one thing that is in no way a theory is that we've got a major mess on our hands as a result of all of this and that needs to come to an end.