Re: Any way to play the VIP gameszone games for free?

@Rtd, I would lend you my chocolate time machine, accept that it's out of chocolate. I have no idea how, the chocolate just mysteriously disappeared, one minute it was there, the next it was gone! I suspect time travel might be involved somewhere big_smile.

To be serious for a second, whilst I was administrator, the policy such as it was, was basically that people couldn't' pass cracks of the bavisoft games around on the forum, but wouldn't be penalised for asking for them either.

At that point though, things were a lot more relaxed as regards the copywrite issue, and we hadn't had any of the cloned code debacle, so it was easier to sort of just bend the rules, rather than try and make specific new rules.

I personally love the idea of the games being hosted for all the reasons Munawar outlined above, and because yes, I would actually like to play the games I paid for myself.

Indeed, I will admit to having the Bavisoft cracks , simply because it's easier than hunting out the old cds, though again, a very disappointing fifty bucks worth methinks.

I would personally suggest that a very strict ruling needs to be put in place as regards firstly how long the developer's website has been off the internet, secondly details that every effort has been made to contact the developers in question, and thirdly and most obviously, a cast iron rule that one word from the actual developers and everything could be taken down at a moment's notice.

So, even developers who are at the moment less than activesuch as code factory would have their past work protected, but those cases where devs have literally sunk without a trace, their work won't be lost entirely.

just a shame the same can't be done for Ios and games like the somethinelse titles, but Apple are nice like that big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector