Family issues are really bothering me

I don't want to get too personal but they are really bad family issues that are getting worse day by day which are really bothering me. Every day when I sleep I just think how it could be worse tomorrow. Hatred. We are hating each other in a way that if someone looks at them they won't think that we are even a family.. and covid-19 makes it even worse. and the problem is we are our understanding that these are bad things to do but we are keep doing them. Some of us have opinions about the state we are at that don't make sense like legends and magic and all of that. and all of them are religious things which are bulshit to me giving that I'm not a religious person.. I am waiting for school because it's cool I will have to stay there for a week then return to home for two days then get back to school for a entire week. That really helps me but school is far far ahead now. More than 2 weeks. I don't want to be a part of this. I want to live just like how I lived the last year without issues and all of that. How could I get myself busy away from all of that until school . I was a big hater of school but now I realised that it is the best place. Please keep this topic as serious as possible. I'm not really in a mood where I could joke. And and I just want to say sorry in advanced because I may get too angry at people or something.. this is not me. I used to be happy even if I am at a bad state but now  it is getting out of my hands. I am pretty sure that in a month or so this is going to calm down but that's future. I am living at the present. Any advice is welcome