Re: DeadFright - A Survival Horror Audio Game (DEMO)

Hi everyone, k0rt4 here.

For those asking for the 32bit version, you can now download it at
https://korta-interactive.itch.io/deadfright

For those asking about the story of the demo, well, there is no story on the demo, there are elements that are part of the full story of the first chapter, but this demo was made to show the navigation, the 3d audio environments, the living corpses mechanics, etc. So, I added the hide and seek game to show all that.

The easter egg!!!! @zargonbr hahaha nice the other station besides the UVB78 is also a famous and with a similar story.

Some news moving forward with DeadFright:

There is now a discord server where we can chat directly, so I invite you to join if you want to be in close contact with me and the development of the game.

You can join with this link: https://discord.gg/fua2Da

And the demo will be available on steam soon, I will let you guys now so we can bring traffic there, all this is very helpful to make this a real thing.

I’m very grateful with your support and comments, I will still keep in touch here, but for those more interested I'll see you guys on Discord!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : k0rt4 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : azure via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luyi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wilson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zargonbr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tech Geek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : k0rt4 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector