Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta73)

ah, makes sense how it works now.
I personally wish that it worked like the game show, where you picked a box at the beginning and you had the choice of which ones you would like to open throughout the game. Right now you're just relying on the randomness of the game, and you get no choice as to which ones are opened. On the other hand, aybe this would take too long. I don't know, it's just kind of weird how it works right now. If it's going to be made this way, I think that the boxes should be randomized before you actually play the game, and each box should be random, rather than being exactly the same, because box 12 is always going to be 100 points, and box 1 is always going to be 0.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fawaz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dennybuster via Audiogames-reflector